Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reflection, who is it?

Reflection, who is it? It is I said the Lord, Elohim the creator of all living things. It was I who knitted you in your mother's womb. Many had wrote you off. Many said you would fail. Oh yes my child look at you now you are showing my glory. Of course the enemy thought you would be dead, he thought you would lose your mind, he thought you would stop calling my name even though you was bound. Drugs had succumb your life, sexual abuse had made you angry, abandonment due to the lack of misunderstanding. My child I was preparing you for your destiny. IT IS MY REFLECTION THAT YOUR PORTRAY.
Who do you see? Who is the reflection in the mirror, O yes it is I the  LORD Jesus Christ. The GOD of relationship, Jehovah Shammah the LORD WHO IS PRESENT. You called my name, you cried to me in late night hours when many could not see your pain. I have spoken this word to take you to your destiny. Rise O daughter of Zion, take up your bed and walk with me. Aaaaagh you may ask what bed, the bed of pain, the bed of sorrow, the bed of low-self esteem, the bed of unforgiveness. I know deep with in you want to come out and bring life. I ordained that it is your destiny. Many have not survived as you did. Your my reflection, don't you realize it was LOVE that brought you back? For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  This is what the LORD has spoken, many of you can't see your change, and some you can see, but fear play's a role. I AM A WOMEN OF REFLECTION, THE REFLECTION OF JEHOVAH- TSIDKENU THE LORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.
What reflection do you see? Are you willing to die so GOD can get ALL THE GLORY FOR YOUR LIFE? NO ONE CAN GET THE GLORY FOR MY STORY JESUS PAID THE ULTIMATE PRICE. I PRAY FATHER IN THE NAME OF YESHUA THAT MANY BY YOUR REFLECTION OF THESE WORDS WILL WANT TO ALLOW YOU TO MAKE THEM OVER. I AM A REFLECTION OF GODS LOVE WILL YOU JOIN ME?

1 comment:

  1. WOW, to come back some time later and to read this is mind blowing as I do see GOD has his hand in this.

    ReplyDelete